Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dessert Protien Shake

I'm about to have a medical procedure done and requires me to fast the day prior. I wanted my last good meal to be filling, but indulgent at the same time. Enter: Berry Banana Split Protien Shake. I created this recipe myself after throwing it together off the top of my head. This makes one serving.

You Require:
1 decent sized strawberry
half of a large banana
1 cup almond milk
1 cup water (this is optional but I added it to make it bigger)
1 scoop Jillian Micheal's Protien Powder, chocolate shake flavored
1-2 tablespoons vanilla flavored coffee creamer or to taste
1-2 tablespoons hershey's chcolate syrup (I bet the strawberry flavor would be yummy too), to taste
ice (optional but this makes it thicker)

1. Place all ingreadients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Play around with the flavors and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment